Three main advantages of buying property at the initial stage of construction
1) The number of options from which you can choose.
– in the case of an apartment – price, floor, window orientation, area, layout, number of bedrooms, the presence of a terrace / balcony / garden / solarium.
– in the case of villas – the plot on which it will be built (if it is a residence with villas), a variant of the project of the villa
2) choice of options:
– finishing options that are either offered by the developer in packages, or in any combination of available materials, the installation of certain systems (for example, “smart home”), floor heating in certain rooms. Actual for both apartments and villas.
– in the case of villas, you can plan the construction of a basement (for a home theater / wine cellar / gym / extra bedroom, etc.), organize a rooftop solarium, build a pool, organize a garden, or refuse all of these options.
3) the possibility of interest-free installments when paying:
a great alternative to a mortgage, as there is no need to negotiate with the bank and pay interest. After making the initial payment by the buyer, the installment amount is divided into several payments until the construction completion date. The last payment is paid upon receipt of the keys at the notary’s office.
Is it safe? In Spain, reliable developers (and we only work with such) are safe. When an installment plan is agreed upon, a bank guarantee is issued to the buyer, which means that the funds are in special accounts, and the developer can use them only for construction purposes, reporting to the bank.
Our company will be happy to help you choose the best property option for you from reliable developers on the Costa Blanca.